Midwest Women’s Fellowship is a group of women from the Midwest Presbytery of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America (RPCNA). We exist to encourage spiritual growth and fellowship among the women of our presbytery and to support the mission work of the RPCNA.
The MWF Officers of 2021/2022 are:
- President: Jean Stewart
- Vice President: Laura Wallace
- Recording Secretary: Dorcas Jarrard
- Treasurer: Bessie VanKirk
- Assistant Treasurer: Sheryl McMahan
- Technology Officer: Lori Hemphill
- Assistant Technology Officer: Mary Lou Patterson
- Missons Coordinator: Abigail Parnell
- Literature Coordinator: Ruth Falk
- Historian: Mitzie VanHorn
- Nominating Committee Chair: Laura Wallace
If you have any questions, please email the Technology Coordinator.