Midwest Women’s Fellowship is a group of women from the Midwest Presbytery of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America (RPCNA). We exist to encourage spiritual growth and fellowship among the women of our presbytery and to support the mission work of the RPCNA.
The MWF Officers of 2018/2019 are:
- President: Danette Harper
- Vice President: Laura Wallace
- Recording Secretary: Nancy Skubal
- Treasurer: Bessie VanKirk
- Assistant Treasurer: Sheryl McMahan
- Technology Officer: Lori Hemphill
- Assistant Technology Officer: Mary Lou Patterson
- Missons Coordinator: Adrienne Haney
- Literature Coordinator: Nicole Bachman
- Historian: Mitzie VanHorn
- Nominating Committee Chair: Karen Copeland
If you have any questions, please email the Technology Coordinator.