How has God called Christian women to use their tongues? Come and be encouraged to consider the various ways we can honor the Lord with our speech, while considering how the very design of our tongues can help us to understand our calling as Christian women who speak the truth in love.
The Midwest Women’s Fellowship retreat is scheduled for April 13-14, 2018. This year we will be meeting at Crooked Creek Christian Camp, 2830 Coppock Road, Washington, Iowa. We also welcome Mrs. Sharon Sampson as our speaker.
Registration opens on February 1, 2018 and forms can be downloaded here. The deadline to register is March 15th.
- Check-in will begin at 12:15 PM on Friday and we will end after lunch on Saturday at 12:30 PM.
- Full-time participant costs will be $75 which includes meals and housing.
- Commuting participants will pay $53 which includes registration, camp use fee and three meals or $25 for registration and camp use fee.
- Full time cost for a child is $60 to include meals and housing. Children 4 and under receive free meals and housing. Children age 1 and under need not register. Childcare is provided for $10 per day.
- When you register online you can pick the meals you do or do not want.
- There are in-home stays available before and/or after the retreat.