The 103rd Annual Midwest Women’s Retreat is approaching!
Dates: April 1-2, 2022
Location: Winchester RP Church (306 Delaware St., Winchester, KS 66097)
Topic: Delighted Diligence: Enjoying and Engaging God’s Word
Studying the Bible for personal benefit and leading ladies’ Bible studies
Speaker: Miriam Mead
Miriam lives in East Liverpool, OH, with her husband, Greg, who is the pastor of First Evangelical Presbyterian Church (PCA). She has completed a certificate of systematic theology at Reformed Theological Seminary in Washington, DC.
- Full-time: $55
- Part-time: $30
- Includes registration, two meals, and speaker honorarium and travel
- Please note that registration is due by MARCH 7th.
- NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $15 to be sent in at time of registration, and if you register after the March 7th deadline, there will be a $5 late fee assessed.
- There will be no staffed nursery/childcare provided. If you are planning to bring your child(ren), there is a place to register them in the on-line registration form as well.
- In-home housing is limited to a first come, first served basis. Motel rooms have been blocked at the Super 8 Motel in Atchison, KS (30 minute drive from Winchester).
- The registration form has more complete information and lists contact persons for your convenience.
- Friday: Ladies may check in starting at 12:00 pm on Friday at the church building. The retreat will begin at 1:00 pm with the official welcome. There will be an afternoon session, dinner, and an evening session.
- Saturday: Morning session, and closing lunch
Each represented congregation should be prepared to share a memorable event, verse, or testimony (limited to about 1 minute, please).
We take up a freewill offering to support active and retired women missionaries in our denomination, so please consider what you/your congregation might be able to give.