The 102nd annual Midwest Women’s Retreat 2019 is approaching quickly! Please register by April 12. If you are unable to register online or have questions please contact Georgia McFarland at 785-862-1835.
- Full-time participation: $40
Includes registration, three meals, and speaker honorarium
- Part time registration will be $20
Please indicate which meals you will be participating in so we can have an accurate count.
- Housing will be available in Topeka member homes at no cost. If requesting housing, you will receive an email from Topeka WMF confirming your housing after you register.
- If you prefer to stay in a hotel, please make your own arrangements.
- Childcare will be provided. Please register all your children attending online.
- Meal fees for children are included on the registration form.
- We will be taking up a freewill offering to support active and retired women missionaries in our denomination, so please consider what you or your congregation might be able to give.
- As we have traditionally done, we ask that each represented congregation be prepared to share a memorable event, verse, or testimony (limited to about 1 minute, please).